What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It’s a category of integrated, data-driven solutions to improve how you interact and do business with your customers.
What does a CRM solution do?
CRM solutions streamline processes and increase profitability in your sales, marketing, and service divisions. A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored. Without the support of an integrated CRM solution, you may miss growth opportunities and loose revenue because you’re not maximizing your business relationships
CRM tools make the customer-facing functions of a business easier. They help you:
- Centralize customer information
- Automate marketing interactions
- Provide business intelligence
- Facilitate communications
- Track sales opportunities
- Analyze data
- Enable responsive customer service
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics enables companies to manage their prospect and customer account information in a centralized way, from one location. Dynamics can help companies get that elusive 360-degree view of a customer by capturing and consolidating all interactions and customer activities. Dynamics CRM can then build in workflows and alerts to make sales reps more efficient in their use of this information, such as creating an alert if a sales rep hasn’t contacted a prospect who interacted with a company’s website within the previous 30 days.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is on-premises and in the cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics has a familiar, intuitive user interface that can be accessed from within Outlook or any Internet connection.
- Microsoft Dynamics has tight integration with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- CRM information is centralized and then exploited by Microsoft to manage customer information, email messaging and calendar scheduling.
- Dynamics features can be tailored to specific organizational business processes.
- Microsoft workflow automation streamlines business processes and eliminates time-consuming tasks, often by reducing the number of clicks to create or manage customer account records.